Our past Naughty America VR content redirects here so that folks can understand why it is we are no longer hosting Naughty America VR Content or linking out to them in 2018. Click the linked post for more info.
Number of Movies
Variety of Pornstars
1. Number of movies: 5/5 - 358 in February 2019, Naughty America VR offer a large VR porn collection. This collection has been gated behind a loot crate type system at Naughty America from Spring to Fall of 2018, so hopefully the October 18' changes continue to grant full access for one price moving forward, as most of us expect from a VR porn sub.
2. Sub pricing: 2/5 - October 2018: Naughty America finally dumps the loot crate system they have been running for the last 6 months, and have brought back "unlimited" monthly subs. Prices were initially $35.00 with no other tiers, but I noticed tonight they have dropped the price again down to $29.95 a month, and $179.40 a year.
*January 2019 rates: $29.95/mo, $95.40 annual.....sooo, they changed it again, lol. That's this week at Naughty America, let's see if they can stick with that pricing from here out, 2018 was a batshit crazy year at NAVR in terms of their sub model. These current prices are on the high end of VR, along with Virtual Taboo and Reality Lovers, 5 dollars higher than the old NAVR monthly sub rate, and it's par for the course for the last year with them cutting the annual in half now in January 2019.
Pretty much guys, if you take anything more than a monthly, you are gambling with your money would be what the track record for the last year has shown. I bought an annual in Spring 18'. If I log in today, I see multiple "channels" that are locked for me. If I bought a monthly today......all of these channels would be unlocked ;) I have also heard from guys that are on rebilling monthlies from before the October price changes, that also see locked content.
3. Frequency of Updates: 4/5 - Mid February 2018: Naughty America VR jumps to 3x a week movie releases. However, Naughty America rolled out new sub changes in April 2018, and some of these new movies then became gated for certain subs (new subs, non-grandfathered subs). These changes have been reversed as of October 2018 as near as I can tell.
4. Variety of Pornstars: 5/5 - There is something for everyone at NaughtyAmericaVR. Overall, your classic pornstar look and more MILFs then you will likely find on other virtual reality sites atm such as Kendra Lust, Julia Ann and Nikki Benze. Fans of well known stars like Mia Malkova, Karla Kush, Sydney Cole, Megan Rain and Jillian Janson will be stoked with multiple vids that are some of my personal faves in VR so it's not all cougars. I would recommend just looking through the pornstar selection at Naughty America VR. If it looks like your thing, it is a great sub and an alternative to the younger WankzVR catalog.
5. Variety/Kinky/Niche content: 2.5/5 - Main niches at Naughty America VR currently would be MILFS, Big Titts, FMF, some Cumplay/ Cumswapping and some a some vids featuring Anal and Creampies. Pretty much right up the middle and vanilla at NaughtyAmerica VR, nothing too naughty and many of the scenes from late 16 and most of 2017 can feel somewhat formulaic. They also got our cookie cutter award in 2017 and have been super formulaic, not to mention chaotic in terms of production and tech in 2018— it's kind of been a shit show, lol.
6. Tech: 2.5/5 - Tech for the first year at Naughty America featured a rig that exhibited large world scale. For the 2nd year—since August 2016 or so—the scale issue was resolved, and overall image quality on the rig looked very nice at times, in the top tier at times in 17'. The narrower FoV on the newer rig though proved to be a challenge for the newer production teams Naughty America employed in 2016-17, with heads being lost during cowgirl sections at time being one of the most common manifestations.
Audio is generally pretty average quality at Naughty America. Tech seems to have jumped all over the place in 2018 with regard to scale and other issues such as visible barreling/warping. Movies I watched in May/June were noticeably warped, distorted and elongated looking. Over the bulk of the catalog, about a 2.5, as you will struggle over the catalog to find a portion of it that was stable for very long.
7. VR Production: 2.5/5 - There are a couple of different flavors, or more, of Naughty America VR production, ranging from some of my absolute favorite, to some of my least favorite. Original Naughty America movies for the first year, were all done by one team if I am not mistaken, and all exhibit a similar flavor, that I for one loved, and would rate right up there with WankzVR. In fact, I think if this crew was still shooting VR for Naughty America, they would be very competitive with WankzVR. The problem for the original stuff was tech and scale, not production, which was adventurous and seemed to get VR and how it related to porn. — There was a rumor that I cannot substantiate that the same original shooter was back doing some VR scenes for Naughty America in Summer 2018.
Since that original team departed, the flavor has changed quite a bit and there appeared to be at least one new director at work in Fall 2016, resulting in some really weird shoots in the Fall at Naughty America and Real Teens VR. You can check out reviews for some of these movies at both Naughty America and Real Teens VR in our Virtual Reality porn movie review section.
Movies over the course of Fall 2016, through Winter and into Winter 2017, seemingly wandered all over the place on production style. Early 2018 hinted at things finally moving in some new directions again but then got more unstable in Spring 18' along with new sub model shenanigans and what appeared to be more crew and gear changes. The last scene I caught in January 2019, was not particularly impressive from a content point of view.
Over the bulk of the catalog, a 2.5/5.
8. Searchability: 5/5 - The current Naughty America VR website is clean and easy to navigate.
9. Extras/Networks: 5/5 - Naughty America's latest October 2018 pricing change now states access to their 2D content as well which restores what was traditionally a very strong package offer at Naughty America.
10. Download Speed: 4/5 - Download speed for Naughty America VR videos is generally average to good for me in 2018 and I have not seen any recent complaints over speeds. I typically get most VR Porn Videos in 30-45 minutes from Naughty America VR in 2018 for the highest quality files for Oculus Rift.
Scaling/ Distortion: Movies from the first year of Naughty America VR exhibit large world scale, and this was most pronounced for GearVR users. There was also a common complain of keyhole distortion from some viewers.
*August 2016 found Naughty America VR moving forward with a new setup that eliminated scale issues for most viewers. Movies I have viewed on the new setup from Real Teens VR via Oculus look great to my eyes and Real Teens VR shoots on the same rig being a Naughty America Satellite site. Movies viewed through Fall and Winter looked really nice on scale and most feedback has been positive on other platforms such as GearVR.
Overall Immersion/ VR Sense: I love older VR Naughty America scenes for the most part, and find them to be quite immersive but there was either a change or addition of new production around the summer/fall of 2016, that brought in a new flavor that I didn't find particularly immersive so it was a mixed bag in 17' for me with girls getting their heads lopped off due to poor framing and nubby issues like that. Scenes got a bit stock at Naughty America for me in 2017 in terms of porn fuck formula and I am glad to see some new directions being explored in early 2018.
This all seemed to hit a brick wall though with the sub model shakeup in Spring 2018 and it feels more like 2 steps forward, 5 steps back at Naughty America VR in 2018 as we head into Winter.
January 2019, funny enough.....now feels a lot like early 2018 at Naughty America VR, like they did this entire full circle move in 2018, pissed off a shit ton of their customers, and are now about right back where they started a year ago, having reverted most if not all the changes they attempted to sell people on in 2019.
* Nice range of top talent
* Some genre classics
* Inconsistent flavor over the catalog
* Cookie cutter scenes, series
* Scale issues with several portions of the catalog
* Poor PoV's and framing
* Trials unlock limited VR content
*NA felt pretty unstable in 2018, changing pricing/access models multiple times
Naughty America! One of the most well known and highly rated porn networks around and one of the only major American studios producing Virtual Reality content atm.
When I heard they were getting into the VR game in 2015, I was stoked, as they are a large enough studio to finance some really high quality VR porn featuring high profile talent and they have released some great VR movies over the last few years now.
Fast forward to Spring 2018.....and I am no longer sure what to tell you about Naughty America VR. April was an enlightening month for many in the VR pornosphere.
The Naughty America site deal is solid, with a HUGE network of Naughty America content and access to 4K movies if you have the tech. Virtual Porn shoppers BEWARE: The 3 and 7 day trials are VERY limited as to what VR content you can sample.
I would say Naughty America VR caters well to lovers of: MILFS, Big/Fake Tits, as well as featuring some amazingly hot younger stars like Mia Malkova, Jo Jo Kiss, Sydney Cole, Kate England, Elsa Jean, Tali Dova and Jillian Janson.
August updates to the Naughty America rig addressed problems with scale on GearVR and other platforms and the bitrate on files was also been increased, leading to a nicer looking image.
Most seem to be pretty happy with the scale issue over all platforms at the beginning of October 2016 and most overall feedback seems positive on the tech changes to the rig. The rig operator(s) have been another story.
Production on movies has wavered in Fall & Winter, possibly due to the inclusion of a 2nd director or production team with some heads being chopped off in framing, and other odd camera setup choices as well as some fairly predictable scenes.
Other movies have looked pretty great, so for me, the flavor has wondered quite a bit from early to late year at Naughty America in 2016 and for the bulk of 2017.
Naughty America VR wound up on a great note in 16' with the release of Fidelio on New Years Eve, winding up taking 2nd on our 3D Porn Review Best of 2016 VR porn video list, where they wound up on a turd with Fidelio 2 this year, which was fairly panned for the girls leaving their masks on for the duration, in yet another questionable production move for 2017.
Looking back at 2017, Naughty America was all over the place, from downright terrible to downright decent. Much of this is due to rotating crews or new crews and I can only hope Naughty America tightens things up a bit in 2018 on the production front. The casting is always pretty great at Naughty America VR but 2017 was pretty bland for me, with very little in the way of standout scenes, or standing out, for all the wrong reasons.
Naughty America seemed to be starting off 2018 in better form, mixing things up some and sporting some new tech upgrades.
By Spring time 2018 though.........I dunno. They jumped the shark. They shit the bed. Time will tell what other crazy ideas Naughty America VR roll out this year, but the last couple of months, have kind of felt like a trainwreck from the outside looking in for me and some of the moves feel almost shady/downright scammy in nature.
*April 2018 update: Not sure WHAT is going on at Naughty America at the moment in terms of what content you get for what sub and I would not be paying for a sub myself until this is completely divulged up front by Naughty America, which, despite being pressed for details by their community, have not been forthcoming on details. See my post here for more information and current updates on what many in the community feel is an outright scam being offered up currently by Naughty America VR.
October finds Naughty America reversing direction on their double cash gated content idea that ran from Spring to Fall this year and returning to what appears to be a traditional unlimited subscription model, and a billing page that once again appears to tell you what you are actually getting at Naughty America for your sub dollar. It's unfortunate they did what they did this year, and that it took 6 months to reverse, but this is a win for VR porn consumers and good to see them respond to pressure to change their billing model.
The last Naughty America VR scene I watched in January felt pretty dry and uninspired to me despite 3 knockout talents. Viewer feedback has been on the uptick in 2019 and it sounds like perhaps I might have drawn a short straw with The Gym as others have mentioned they also felt that scene lacking. Again.....it kind of feels exactly like the start of 2018 at Naughty America to me.
Be aware that the trial deals are very limited as to what VR content you can access and beware of potential single click instant unlocks on other offers listed on banners on the Naughty America website.